Last Active: 3 months ago
July 24 2021
Holla is hands-down one of the best artists on the site! They have an immaculate style, great communication, and every time I have commissioned them, they have done a perfect job. I recommend them to everyone!
July 05 2021
As always, a gem to work with. Stay wonderful. <3
May 25 2021
Fantastic work! Recommend them wholeheartedly.
April 07 2021
Amazing work and would recommend her to anyone! 10/10 will be back again!
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 19 clients thus far.
❁ DO's :
- Humanoid original / game character / ask first if unsure ♡
Please provide clear references and character description, that will help a lot!
❁ DON'T's :
- Real people
❁ What will you get :
- ± B5 PNG file at 300 DPI
- Simple / one color / transparent background
❁ The process :
- Pose sketch : I will give you a very rough sketch for you to determine if you like the basic pose of the character. Feel free to ask for revision here until you're satisfied with the pose.
- Cleaned up sketch : I will clean up the pose sketch so you can see your character better.
- Base color : This might be sent together with the lineart depending on the complexity of your character. This is also the step for you to see if the base color of the character is to your liking. Please bear in mind that the final colors (after shading, etc.) will be darker compared to the base.
- Final color : I can still tweak things here if you're not satisfied with the coloring.
- Final piece : I will send you the full resolution here.
• First come, first serve.
• I will start working on the sketch only after payment is made.
• I will send you a preview for every step (see the process above for the details). If you have any revision, please say so during the sketching phase.
• I draw and color in one layer.
• Max 3 free revisions.
• I may get busy in real life. Please be patient and try to understand but feel free to contact me to ask for progress at any time!
• I have the rights to cancel / reject your commission if I feel like I can't do it well.
• My commission is for personal use, but feel free to contact me to discuss things if you want to commission me for a commercial purpose.
• I will put a watermark on the final image.
• If you don't want the final piece to be uploaded to my online portfolio, please talk to me about that beforehand. Otherwise I have the right to post it on my online portfolio, or use it as a sample for my commission preview.
Thank you for reading and don't hesitate to send me a DM if you're unclear about something! Have a nice day! ♡
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line