Last Active: 1 hour ago
Please read my ToS before creating a job, thank you!
Character Reference Sheet
This commission includes:
Front and back view / Outfit View / Bust / Color Palette / Description / Detail
Extra Bust +$10 Extra Outfit: +20$ Clothes / $30 Armor (May vary depending on complexity) Detailed Wings: +$10
All prices are subject to change depending on complexity.
With "detailed wings" I'm referring to lots of feathers. There may be no charge for simple designs of wings.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 0 clients thus far.
October 01 2020
Another beautiful piece completed by Valq and I love it! This artist is definitely my go to for all future commissions of my OC! I absolutely love the art and the artist is wonderful in every way :) Thank you so much DieValq!
September 21 2020
DieValquiria is fantastic, patient, and extreamely talented; I have already pre-ordered another comission before I even saw the finished product of my current one because the word they do is outstanding from the early stages right the way through. They're great with making edits, very patient with me (and me being a pain in the bum) and they're so so friendly and vocal, always willing to give WIPs and generally a joy to work with. This definitely won't be the last time I work with them, not even close! Thank you so so much DieValquiria; I love what you've done and I can't wait to work with you many more times ^^ <3
August 11 2020
Amazing job, and great communication. I will be commissioning again in the future!
August 11 2020
They took the amount of time they had indicated, and were incredibly helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. They're wonderful at communicating and are open to dialog about the art piece!
August 02 2020
Quick and really easy to work with. Efficient, well priced, and much more important, very friendly. I will absolutely be working with them again!
July 24 2020
They had so much patience and did a fantastic job. I can’t wait to commission them again. Utterly a fantastic artist and a great person. ^^
July 19 2020
Wonderful work as always!
July 09 2020
June 30 2020
Wonderful to work with!
June 18 2020
Fantastic art, artist is prompt and attentive. Excellent to do business with! Will definitely commission again!
I can draw
- Humans / Anthro / Furry / Etc.
- Armor / Weapons / Different kinds of props.
- Complex Backgrounds
- Macro / Micro
I can't draw
- Mecha / Machinery / Cars
- Gore (I'm OK with skeletons, mild blood and undead characters!) / Violence / Disturbing things.
- Some fetishes like vore, foot fetish, diapers, etc.
Please include references in images, but descriptions are also ok!
Payment must be done full upfront, I wont start working until the job is marked as payed.
It's up to me if I choose to work on weekends, please understand that this is my full time job, so my arm needs some rest.
I usually send each WIP every 2, 3 days (Might be more depending on the complexity of the piece), feel free to message me if you want updates!
Regarding revisions (WIP)
- You'll get three WIPs to make changes.
- First WIP: Sketch stage. Here I will lay down the overall concept of the piece, composition, pose, etc. You can make almost all the changes you want here. If you are not happy with the sketch, I can re-do it one more time, extra changes will be charged depending on complexity. If the sketch is approved, I will continue work.
- Second WIP: Lineart and base colors. I will clean the base sketch and add the base colors for the piece. At this point I can change details like faces and small changes in the pose. I will not re do the whole piece, that's what the sketch is for. No second revisions. If it gets approved, I'll continue work.
- Third WIP: Rendering. At this point the piece is pretty much ready. Here you can check the progress done so far, and you can only ask for small changes. I can still change colors but big changes in pose or composition are not allowed. After this I'll finish details and send you the finished piece.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line