Last Active: 2 months ago
Digital sketch of your OC's headshot # 2 - second example
» semi-realism style,
» eyes (or important details) can be coloured in simple way,
» max 1 character per canva,
» OCs or fanarts,
» will draw humans, elves, demons, nice persons with horns, animal ears, tails or wings :)
+2$ for adding shades
+2$ for simple background/texture
The artist will most likely respond to a request within 1.8 days. This commission slot was rated positively by 2 clients thus far.
August 07 2020
February 14 2020
Gorgeous artwork, fast and friendly. I will definitely considering commissioning again in the future.
January 19 2020
Very beautiful art and a very nice person to work with
September 23 2019
She's amazing. Second character I've had her do. She brings them to life and the detail and art style changes upon each character she does. My elf had a beautiful tranquil nature feel and color scheme. My paladin tank she did passion and fire colors. Depicting their very different personalities!
August 26 2019
Amazing artist! She's so talented and detailed. I can't say enough good things about her! So happy with my WoW too drawing. ??
June 15 2019
I decided to get the piece that was done for me previously fully coloured and I must admit it is honestly breathtaking. Absolutely incredible artist. I cannot say enough good things about them from how polite and helpful they are when discussing the commission to the incredible work they deliver. Don't hesitate to commission them.
June 09 2019
Absolutely incredible artist. I cannot say enough good things about the piece I was given. Great communication and several WIP's were given through the process. The end result I cannot say anything aside from utterly stunning. Amazing! I would 100% recommend this artist whole heartedly.
1) Estimate time that takes me to finish artwork is likely 3-4 days, max. 1-2 weeks; it all depends on complexity/details of the character.
I work according to my own pace to ensure best quality.
2) I'll start working as soon as the payment will be done. I accept payment via: paypal/Artist&Clients/deviantart points
3) You get the right to 3 previews - every next change after these 3 previews costs 5$.
4) Commissioned artworks are for non-commercial use.
This means you cannot use it for advertisements or any other kind of profit - I’m not selling copyright. You can use it for avatars, facebook backgrounds, forums, showing on the public on your social media or in any place on the internet with proper adnotation/taging me with ©Miraine
If you want to order a COMMERCIAL COMMISSION, prices are:
x2 price (Type 1) - When the artwork is not the bulk of the product (promotional material, CD cover, game assets, social media artwork, business cards, etc.) x3 price (Type 2) - When the artwork is the bulk of the product and you're reproducing or selling it (merchandise, etc.). 5) I have the right to self-promote myself with commissioned artwork (usually as a potential example in commission charts, portfolio or free giveaways), although I don’t claim the rights to character.
Also, I always remember to tag or mention about the person it belongs to.
6) I claim the right to decline commission if I’m not feeling comfortable with it.
7) I do not give refunds after you accept sketch - please, let’s respect each others’ time.
8) What you get is full HD artwork in PNG and JPEG + progress gif.
9) I take additional charges for things like: more complex shades, wings, tails, horns, backgrounds.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask - leave a message on my fb/dA/aS/A&C/ig inbox or via e-mail:
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line