Last Active: 2 months ago
I will design custom Twitch/Discord Emotes for your channel, each of which will be delivered in three different sizes defined by Twitch and in PNG format in 300 dpi:112x112 px 56x56 px 28x28 px
You'll get an extra original working file (512px) as a bonus that you can use as avatar!
You just need to describe them for me and I'll do everything I can to deliver a product that will meet your expectations.
PLEASE INCLUDE A FULL DESCRIPTION WITH YOUR JOB REQUEST.emotes description & reference image your twitch link brief description about your channel
Slots are very limited. If you do not include a basic overview of your emote and your channel so I can match it with your channel (if you have existing style), I will refuse & cancel your request.
You may use the art for personal use as long as I am visibly credited (attribution).
If you are interested in gaining the rights to the images for commercial purposes, you must contact me through email and pay an additional fee.
I reserve the right to refuse any commission if I do not feel comfortable with it.
I will cancel & refund your commission at any time BEFORE the final delivery if you are not happy with the work.
I reserve the right to publish my work on my website, blog and social media as I see fit.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 4 clients thus far.
September 20 2018
Amazing work, fast response, worth every penny! :D
June 07 2018
Quick response, amazing artist. Will definitely commission again
May 18 2018
Really awesome and quick work!
May 17 2018
Cooperative and qualitative work, also pretty quick. Worth the money for sure.
1. DO AND DON'T
For Original Character commissions please provide necessary information and references for the character.
- Price is per character
- I will give you sketches after I've received the references and details from you.
- Once the sketch is approved, I'll only start working & finish the commission when in Paid Status
3. Final Image
- Final image will be in PNG / JPG.
- No revisions after final image is sent.
4. WORKING TIME
- One piece usually takes 3 days to a week, depends on the difficulty/complexity/ my schedule.
- Please do not rush unless you mentioned that it's urgent and I'll try to finish before the time you've given.
- I have the right to use all the artwork for my portfolio.
- Do not use my commission for commercial purpose. It is for personal use only. UNLESS you've mentioned it was for a commercial.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line